- Most advanced ADVAN profile
- Profile adapted from the ADVAN Sport V105.
- Improvement of the steering stability by high speed range requested by European car manufacturer.
- Improvement of optimization of the ground contact.
（A）S.drive AS01 （B）ADVAN FLEVA V701
- Differentiating between the pitch layout for the shoulder and center
- Increased tread pattern stiffness realizes a more direct feeling to handling.
- Optimized ground contact area.
- Reduces tire noise, and enhances ride quietness.
（A）2 in1 contrasting pitch （B）60pitch （C）30pitch
- Dry braking [m]
- Dry steering stability [yaw rate, steering angle]
- （A）ADVAN FLEVA V701
- （B）Our conventional product (AS01)
- （C）Improved by
Extreme Wet Grip
- Directional pattern enhances water evacuation.
- Expels water when driving on wet roads and improves drainage.
- （A）Claw groove
- （B）Wide sword groove
- （C）Lightning-shaped straight groove
Low Noise Sport Tire
- Non-penetrating lug groove pattern increases overall performance.In contrast to the main groove, the non-penetrating lug grooves increased performance in a variety of ways.
- Suppresses popping noise for a quieter ride.
- Suppresses heel & toe friction, as well as noise caused by tire friction.
- Increases block stiffness & enhances the direct feeling of handling.
- EU grading up to C/A.
- Pattern noise
- Road noise
- （A）ADVAN FLEVA V701
- （B）Our conventional product (AS01)
- （C）Noise energy reduction rate:
Cool & Attractive Design
- A direction pattern offers an attractive and aggressive look.
A direction pattern offers an attractive and aggressive look. Lightning-shaped straight groovesLightning-shaped straight grooves[The main grooves have more edge components through a lightning-shaped design.
In addition to the improved traction, this delivers excellent hydroplaning resistance. Claw groovesThe claw grooves push aside water at corners.
The groove design increases effective groove length. Wide sword groovesThe lug grooves have more edge components.
The non-penetrating lug groove increases block stiffness and enhances the direct feeling of handling.
ADVAN NEOVA AD08RS
YOKOHAMA announced today the latest addition to its global flagship ADVAN brand. The “ADVAN NEOVA AD08RS”, a street sports tyre, will be marketed in Europe only from this spring. The Company plans to gradually make the tire available in 31 sizes, ranging from 185/55R15 82V to 255/30R19 91W.
A re-engineered version of the “ADVAN NEOVA AD08R”, the “ADVAN NEOVA AD08RS” has been fine-tuned to meet Europe’s ECE R117-02 S2WR2 regulation* and raise its environmental performance. While keeping the tread pattern that earned the “ADVAN NEOVA AD08R” a strong reputation for excellent control in dry and wet conditions and superior abrasion resistance, the “ADVAN NEOVA AD08RS” uses a new compound that reduces rolling resistance. The new tyre achieves an excellent handling and low fuel consumption that will fully satisfy driving enthusiasts craving for “speed & fun”.
* ECE R117-02 is an international standard established in June 2010 by the UNECE (United Nations Economic Commission for Europe) that stipulates technical requirements for tyre noise, rolling resistance and wet grip performance.
very special with steel reinforcements at the flanks, thus maximizing rigidity during strong cornering support.
This new tire offers a maximum grip for maximum pleasure!
- Locate the smoothest section of your tire sidewall.
- Clean the tire sidewall thoroughly with acetone or brake cleaner, until no dirt or oil is picked up with the rag. If your tire is not new, don’t hesitate to use light sandpaper to roughen surface. This step is crucial to guarantee long term durability. Repeat this step as many times as necessary.
- Gently clean the back of the decals with acetone of brake cleaner.
- Apply FleXement adhesive on the backside of each decal. Cover the whole letter’s surface rigorously.
- Hold decals in place and apply firm pressure with your fingertips for 30 seconds. Apply no more than 3 or 4 letters at a time for the best results (the glue can dry with air contact).
- Repeat previous step until all letters are applied.
- Once fully applied, allow decal to rest for five minutes, then carefully remove clear transfer film. Check for edges that need touching up with adhesive. If an area was missed, apply a small amount of adhesive to seal edges of each letter.
- Once all edges are sealed, allow decals to sit for a minimum of one hour before driving or washing (12 hours ideally).
- Send us your pictures !
This document allows you to go beyond what is authorized by Swiss legal reglementations by half (0,5) an inch.
For example, a Yokohama Ad08r Tire with 205/50R15 size is only allowed to legally go on an 7.5 Inch wheel maximum. With this certificate, you get the right to go to 8inches with the same tire!
This also works for tires that are too wide by 0.5 inch.
Since not all tires and sizes have a certificate, please ask us for advice before purchasing this products and/or your tires.
ADVAN NEOVA AD08R (Discontinued)
New! The AD08RS has replaced this tire! Please check here: *New* Yokohama AD08RS
R: a revolution from the competition Competitive technologies evolve constantly, in search of performance and safety. The ADVAN NEOVA AD08R represents the synthesis of these technologies acquired by YOKOHAMA on numerous competitions and championships. A tread with a unique design The particular tread pattern is maintained, and the ADVAN NEOVA AD08R still benefits from its directional design is completely dedicated to performance. A massive shoulder provides increased rigidity in cornering support while providing a powerful grip. The sequences of the rounded grooves effectively disperse the forces while allowing optimal drainage in the rain. A Conception resulting from the competition YOKOHAMA strong of its experience in W.T.C.C. championship since 2006, has developed a new rubber compound composed of Micro-Silica that improves traction and grip while providing exceptional resistance to wear. Thus the ADVAN NEOVA allows a balance between grip and endurance close to perfection. The carcass of the tire is also very special with steel reinforcements at the flanks, thus maximizing rigidity during strong cornering support. This new tire offers a maximum grip for maximum pleasure!