Yokohama ADVAN Neova AD08RS
CHF125.62 – CHF407.11
Yokohama ADVAN Neova AD08RS semi-slick tires
ADVAN NEOVA AD08RS
The “ADVAN NEOVA AD08RS", a street sports tyre.
A re-engineered version of the “ADVAN NEOVA AD08R”, the “ADVAN NEOVA AD08RS” has been fine-tuned to meet Europe’s ECE R117-02 S2WR2 regulation* and raise its environmental performance.
While keeping the tread pattern that earned the “ADVAN NEOVA AD08R” a strong reputation for excellent control in dry and wet conditions and superior abrasion resistance, the “ADVAN NEOVA AD08RS” uses a new compound that reduces rolling resistance.
The new tyre achieves an excellent handling and low fuel consumption that will fully satisfy driving enthusiasts craving for “speed & fun”.
* ECE R117-02 is an international standard established in June 2010 by the UNECE (United Nations Economic Commission for Europe) that stipulates technical requirements for tyre noise, rolling resistance and wet grip performance.
very special with steel reinforcements at the flanks, thus maximizing rigidity during strong cornering support.
- Club racers
- Sport cars
- Sporty feeling
- The street-legal tyre complies with European standard for rolling resistance
- Stability and fast response during high-speed driving
- Faster than ever, from the 1st lap, keeping performance
- More controllable than ever, excellent cornering force
- The fine-tuned compound for sportiness
- Sequential Round Groove for long-life grip
- Uni-block Shoulder for rigidity of the tread
- Groove-in-Groove for even wear and stability
|EU LABEL GRADE|
|Wet Grip||B - C|
|External Noise Class||B|
|External Noise Value (dB)||70 - 72|
1) SEQUENTIAL ROUND GROOVE
Forces from the road surface are spread and dissipated by the Round Grooves to improve the mileage.
The positioning of the Grooves is also effective in draining water on wet surfaces.
2) UNI-BLOCK SHOULDER
Using circumferentially continuous Single Shoulder Blocks without any gabs, rigidity at tread is increased, ensuring a powerful grip.
Micro Grooves on the Main Groove Walls ease the stress on each block edge, reducing uneven wear of the tyre and increasing stability when driving under harsh conditions.
IMPORTANT CARE AND USAGE INSTRUCTIONS FOR ADVAN NEOVA AD08RS:
The tyres were developed using high performance compounds which become brittle at low temperatures, and therefore should not be used in certain conditions. The tyres thus must be stored or used only at temperatures at or above 14°F (minus 10°C) to maintain performance characteristics and avoid any damage to the tyres or injury to persons or property.
This new tire offers a maximum grip for maximum pleasure!
|Tire size Yokohama||
185/55R15, 185/60R14, 195/50R15, 195/50R16, 195/55R15, 205/45R16, 205/45R17, 205/50R15, 205/50R16, 205/55R16, 215/40R17, 215/45R16, 215/45R17, 225/35R19, 225/40R18, 225/45R16, 225/45R17, 225/45R18, 225/50R16, 235/35R19, 235/40R17, 235/40R18, 235/45R17, 245/40R17, 245/40R18, 245/45R18, 255/30R19, 255/35R18, 255/35R19, 255/40R17, 255/40R18, 265/35R18, 265/40R18
|Road Legal in Switzerland|