GReddy Platinum 5W30 SP / GF-6A Engine Oil
CHF15.06 – CHF180.62
Full Synthetic Oil specially Anti-LSPI
Available in 1L, 4L and 20L
GREDDY Platinum Full Synthetic 5W30 GF-6A
Full synthetic oil/LSPI compatible/API SP/GF-6A
Compatible with LSPI, demonstrating performance in direct injection/downsized turbocharged vehicles
Available in 1L, 4L and 20L.
Protect the engine via strong oil film
- Full synthetic oil that has passed the API SP/ILSAC GF-6A standard.
- Reduces friction and improves fuel economy
- Special additives prevent the occurence of “LSPI”*, which is a concern for for direct-injection downsized turbocharged vehicles.
- Protect your car by keeping the engine clean to prevent the occurrence of high temperature deposits and low-temperature sludge.
- Features superior anti-wear performance.
- Best suited for the 5W-30/10W-30 recommended vehicles, and maximizes the original performance of the engine.
- Specially blended at a factory in Japan with strict production control.
|SAE viscosity number
|Kinematic viscosity ㎟/S(cSt)
|Flash point (℃)
|Pour point (℃)
|-42.5 or less
What are LSPIs?
LSPI stands for Low Speed Pre-Ignition, and refers to the premature ignition (ignition and combustion of fuel by another spark prior to spark plug ignition) that occurs in direct injection and downsized turbocharged vehicles at low rpm and under high load.
The damage to the engine caused by LSPI has become a problem, partly because the fuel injected into the cylinder mixes with oil on the walls of the combustion chamber, and the droplets of the oil-fuel mixture scraped up by the piston rings and the deposits (incomplete combustion products) generated by the combustion of these droplets and others cause premature ignition. The latest API SN PLUS standard, which became effective in May 2018, adds "LSPI compliance performance" and standardized it.