Suspension kit Apexi N1 Evolution Damper, 1998-2001 Nissan Skyline GT-T
Custom made Racing suspension with Swiss Road legal application! Some of the best suspension kits in the market!
Available on backorder
The N1 Evolution is the newest generation of our track engineered flag ship N1 suspension. All N1 dampers feature large piston, monotube design using a threaded base for height adjustments without compromising shock or spring travel. Every year, we gather incredible amounts of suspension data from our direct involvement in many different racing series. This specialized data goes directly into our sports parts development to provide the customer with the same cutting edge suspension technology we use on all of our race vehicles.
Each N1 Evolution Damper is made CUSTOM (made-to-order), specifically to the demands of the customer. Whether it be for STREET, DRIFT, or CIRCUIT use, data is collected from the customer about the vehicle specifications and conditions to ensure the best assembly for the use required.
- Tire Specifications
- Wheel Specifications
- Engine Specifications
- Chassis Specifications
- Driving Style
- 25-Way damping force adjustment to adapt to a variety of driving conditions.
- Monotube design with 46mm. diameter piston.
- Adjustable lower case design that allows ride height to be adjusted without affecting preload.
- Standardized 65mm. (ID) spring allows the use of a wide variety of readily available springs.
- Front strut- type setups include camber adjustment plates that utilize premium quality pillow-ball spherical bearings to minimize deflection, binding, and noise.
- GT race quality damper fluid that can withstand high temperatures and prevent damping force degradation
- 100% Made in Japan, with precision Japanese components
- Overhaul services available
|Damper Model||N1 Evolution Damper|
|Year||1998, 1999, 2000, 2001|
|Spring: Length / Rate||Front: 10 inch/5K, Rear: 10 inch/4K|
|Damper Camber Adjustment||Not applicable|
|Damper Height Adjustment Range (mm.)||Front:-10~-55, Rear: +15~-80|
|Special Notes||Call for stock status and Special Order|
|Road Legal in Switzerland|