Dixcel SD Type Brake Rotors Rear for Toyota Chaser/Mark2/Cresta JZX100
Dixcel SD Type Rotors: The safety of having an additional 20% improvement in brake performance.
2 discs included.
– Delivered with Swiss homologation Certificate!
– Homologation Suisse incluse!
– Inkl. CH Homologation!
Available on backorder
- BRAKE DISCS
20% MORE brake power!
- Slots increase brake performance by up to 20% according to simulated testing.
- 6 slots is the standard for SD brake discs. The 6 slot pattern was selected after careful examination of factors such as pad wear,
- noise level, and gas ventilation.
- For the 6 slot brake discs, reverse rotation (slots pointing forward) is recommended for best brake performance.
- High carbon material is used for sports cars and vehicles with high brake loads to improve durability compared to conventional products.
- Slots are designed to rotate in a reverse direction to gain better "shaving effect".
- Offset slot pattern on outer/inner side of brake discs reduces brake judder.
※Anti-corrosion protection of the discs will not completely prevent corrosion from occurring. Since the discs are made of cast iron, it is impossible to completely prevent corrosion. Please be aware DIXCEL will not offer any exchanges/refunds for the corrosion of discs.
※Sample photo, and actual product may vary. Not all products have ventilation fins.
The high carbon material is used for sports cars and vehicles with high brake loads to improve
durability compared to conventional products.
The radar chart represents a comparison of each characteristic between DIXCEL products and general OEM products.
The values above should be only used as a reference to better understand the performance differences.
Higher values signifies the performance increases when compared to the standard disc.