Dixcel FS Type Front Toyota GT86 & GR86/Subaru BRZ
Increase by 20% of brake performance through slotted design and hardcore heat-treatment for extra heat resistance with the Dixcel FS Type slotted Rotors!
2 discs included.
Available on backorder
- Dixcel FS Type Front Toyota GT86 & GR86/Subaru BRZ
- The performance proved by Super Taikyu(endurance)race
known as one of the most competitive race under severe condition.
- By increasing the Carbon content of the disc by 20% compared to our standard mixture, we were able to strengthen the molecular bonds within the disc.
- Stable durability even with repeated expansion and compression by applying DIXCEL heat treatment process.
- Significant improvements in crack resistance and resistance to distortion, to accommodate to the needs of our advanced users.
- Increase in initial bite by using a softer braking surface. Outstanding compatibility with various brake pad materials.
- Reduction in noise level by reducing vibrations
- Superb corrosion resistance from anti-corrosion coating.
- Available for a wide range of vehicles. OEM replacement one-piece discs to two-piece discs for use with racing brake calipers.
The two-piece discs are replacements for vehicles with OEM two piece discs. Please be aware that the bell housing and disc hardware are NOT available. (Available only for the Nissan R35 GT-R)
Number of slots for the one-piece disc is 6 slots, and the two-piece disc comes in a 6, 8, and 12 slot versions. A 12 slot version is available as a custom order for one-piece discs.
DIXCEL recommends the use of the same slot-version of discs on the FRONT and REAR. For example, using slotted discs on the front and rear. Mixing slotted discs with non-slotted discs on the front and rear is NOT recommended.
Use reverse rotation for one-piece discs, and use forward rotation for the special order 12 slot version. Use reverse rotation for ALL two-piece discs.
- The above chart represents evaluation values of our product in 100 phases in comparison with genuine rotors of the test model. Values of genuine rotors show 50.
- The values above should be only used as a reference to better understand the performance differences.
- Higher values signifies the performance increases when compared to the standard disc.
The highest grade brake disc by DIXCEL, made from our ever advancing technology and vast experience.
The official brake parts supplier for an international one-make racing series, the Volkswagen Scirocco cup China series.
The Volkswagen Scirocco cup racing series is a promotional race series that is adopted by Volkswagen worldwide.
Starting in 2010, after rigorous testing and evaluation, DIXCEL brake pads and 2-piece discs were chosen, and being used in the Scirocco Cup China series.
There is a particular manufacturing process and material selection process for brake discs, just as there is for brake pads.
Since our establishment, DIXCEL has used our resources for the research & development of brake discs.
For example, the Super Taikyu racing series.
The Super Taikyu is an endurance race, which allows us to gather data from rigorous conditions of multiple hours and long distance of use.
The Super Taikyu racing series uses production-based cars. These cars are much heavier than the purpose-built race cars, which put more strain on the brakes.
The engineers are able to gather valuable data and experience from this series.
The FCR series was developed with the need to keep benefits of a high carbon disc, and also having great initial response without sacrificing other performance areas.
The unique know-how and thinking of DIXCEL is all packed into the FCR series.
The two-piece versions are used in top race categories like Super GT and Super Taikyu series.
The two-piece version is also available for cars that come factory with two-piece discs, or have been upgraded with a big brake kit.
The one-piece version is available as a direct OEM replacement. The discs were tested and evaluated at different race circuits before being approved as direct replacements.
"The brake disc should also have the best brake performance"
The FCR disc is for professionals users and people who have high performance standards.
The FCR series is the pinnacle of DIXCEL current technology.
The application of FCR and two-piece is continuously broaden. For the latest up-to-date information, we recommend checking our website.
The performance upgrade that can be achieved from a complete package
- The highest grade model FCR two-piece disc
- Exclusively made duralumin bell housing is lightweight, durable, and sturdy.
- The material is anodized to create a thick, hard coating on the bell housing to increase hardness and durability.
- Unlike the OEM product, each part is available separately.The OEM product is available ONLY as a complete package, individual items cannot be purchased separately.
- The Nissan R35 GT-R is the first of many models to come. Development is currently under way for cars like the Mitsubishi LANCER EVOLUTION (CZ4A) and BMW M3 (E46).