Dixcel 328 Racing Dot 4.1 Brake Fluid
The world’s highest grade racing brake fluid! Having passed the D.O.T. 4 standard: Dixcel 328 Racing Brake Fluid
5 in stock (can be backordered)
- Dixcel 328 Racing Dot 4.1 Brake Fluid
- The dry boiling point (328°C) which exceeds the D.O.T. 4 standard
- Since the fluid exceeds the D.O.T. 4 standard, the fluid can be used on the street and race circuit.
Great for users who drive their car on both the street and race circuit.
- Since the fluid is glycol based, it causes no harm to the rubber seals and gaskets.
- The comfort of having a firmer brake pedal feel, and the stable performance even after long use on the race circuit.
- Outstanding performance at a reasonable price!
- The firmer pedal feel is also ideal for street-use.
- The choice of brake fluid of teams in SUPER GT/Super Taikyu/Civic one-make race series.
Volume 0.5L Part Number RF328-01 (bottle) Meets the following specifications FMVSS 116 DOT4 & SAE J1703 Main ingredient Glycol based
♦ Typical Properties
328 Racing FMVSS spec Dry boiling point 328°C 230°C Wet boiling point 204°C 155°C Viscosity (-40°C) 1698cst under 1800 cst Viscosity (100°C) 2.59cst over 1.5 cst pH 7.15 7~11.5
Major races in 2010
- ♦SUPER GT
- GT300 class #11 Ferrari F430
- ♦Super Taikyu (Endurance)
- ST2 class #6 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution (CT9A)
- ST3 class #14 Nissan Z350
- ♦Civic inter cup
- #13 Honda Civic (FD2)
- ♦Macao GP Road Sports Challenge
- #1 Nissan GT-R (R35)
Come with Fluid change reminders. Replace the whole amount every two years(1 to 1.5 liters).
- The date on the reminder sticker is just an indication. The oil change intervals may vary depending on the conditions under which the vehicles are used.
- Normally 1 liter of brake fluid is needed to replace the whole amount in the brake system. Please refer to the owner's manual of the vehicle.
There are no reviews yet.