Apexi N1 Evolution Coilover Suspension for Toyota GR Yaris kit
Apexi coil overs sold with Swiss homologation and FAKT for top mounts (please order separately)
Available on backorder
Apexi N1 Evolution Coilover Suspension for Toyota GR Yaris kit (CH-Street Legal)
The N1 Evolution is the newest generation of our track-engineered flag ship N1 suspension. All N1 dampers feature large piston, monotube design using a threaded base for height adjustments without compromising shock or spring travel. Every year, we gather incredible amounts of suspension data from our direct involvement in many different racing series. This specialized data goes directly into our sports parts development to provide the customer with the same cutting-edge suspension technology we use on all of our race vehicles.
Each N1 Evolution Damper is made CUSTOM (made-to-order), specifically to the demands of the customer. Whether it be for STREET, DRIFT, or CIRCUIT use, data is collected from the customer about the vehicle's specifications and conditions to ensure the best assembly for the use required.
To achieve optimum characteristics and feel for different driving styles and stages, on track and on public roads.
APEXi's ultimate footwork is the N1 evolution damper, which has been designed without compromise down to every single part.
Always seeking evolution, based on many years of experience and achievements, we have repeatedly conducted actual driving tests for all vehicle types and set them.
Linear controllability, quietness, and supple ride.
These sometimes conflicting elements are established in an advanced dimension.
- 25Way damping force adjustment to adapt to a variety of driving conditions.
- Monotube design with 46mm. diameter piston.
- Adjustable lower case design that allows ride height to be adjusted without affecting preload.
- Standardized 65mm. (ID) spring allows the use of a wide variety of readily available springs.
- Front strut- type setups include camber adjustment plates that utilize premium quality pillow-ball spherical bearings to minimize deflection, binding, and noise.
- GT race quality damper fluid that can withstand high temperatures and prevent damping force degradation
- 100% Made in Japan, with precision Japanese components
- Overhaul services available
|Model||GR YARIS GXPA16|
|Damper Type||Front: Inverted, Rear: Upright|
|Spring: Length / Rate||Front: 7inch 7K, Rear: 8inch 8k|
|Damper Camber Adjustment||No top mounts included. Sold separately here|
*Please specify if the suspension kit is for GR-FOUR / RZ / RC.
This model does not include top mounts. Sold separately here
As used on our Hanshin-Imports Demo-Car:
Installation Video by Jesse-Spec Youtube Channel:
|Road Legal in Switzerland|