BC-racing BR type RN coilovers don't include top mounts in the front and rear. In some cases, rear rubber top mounts are included.
The BC Racing BR Series offers the most affordable entry into coilover suspension without sacrificing performance, comfort, build quality, vehicle height, or handling. This is done by extensively testing each vehicle then refining the coilover characteristics as many times as needed to ensure the most well-balanced and affordable aftermarket suspension conceivable. BC Racing takes great pride in choosing spring rates for our off-the-shelf kits that strike the perfect balance between comfort and performance so you’re never stuck with an oversprung suspension like many other brands sell. BC Racing offers one of the widest ranges of damping adjustment with 30-clicks of compression/rebound adjusted simultaneously on the BR Series. With meticulously chosen spring rates, damper valving, and one of the widest adjustment ranges in the industry, you can’t go wrong with the BC Racing BR Series Coilover System.
- Highly Customizable
- Mono-Tube Shock Design
- Linear Piston And Damping Curve
- Height Adjustment Independent Of Spring Compression
- 30-Clicks Of Simultaneous Compression/Rebound Adjustment
- Front Camber Plates Standard On Applicable Kits
- Rear Camber Plates Available For Applicable Kits
- Custom Spring Rates And Swift Springs Available
- Custom Valving Or Valving Paired For Custom Spring Rates
- 1-Year Warranty Against Manufacturers Defect
- Fully Rebuildable